Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine Trail Tour
Discover for yourself why Kangaroo Island is renowned for it’s wines. On this full day tour you will experience some of the best that Kangaroo Island offers when it comes to Food & Wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Gin, Vodka & Liqueur Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Clifford's Honey Farm
- Entry/Admission - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus
- Entry/Admission - Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Food and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Dudley Wines
What's excluded :
- Transport to/from Kangaroo Island
- Drinks with lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clifford's Honey Farm, 1157 Elsegood Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Enjoy learning about the Ligurian Bee and visit the gift shop, taste some honey and speak with the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, 691 Willsons Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Taste the eucalyptus, visit the gift shop, learn about how it all started and the distilling process and taste some cider.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Spirits, 856 Playford Hwy, Cygnet River, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Do some tastings at Kangaroo Island Spirits, where you will taste gins, vodkas and liqueurs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sunset Food and Wine, 4564 Hog Bay Rd, Kangaroo Head SA 5222, Australia
Enjoy a lovely gourmet lunch overlooking a spectacular bay while sipping on a glass of wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dudley Wines, 1153 Cape Willoughtby Road 12km from Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
Enjoy some wine tasting to finish off the day at this stunning cellar door with a view that money can't buy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Sealink Terminal, Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Connect, Penneshaw
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, please advise place of accommodation for pick up.
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.