Kangaroo Island Luxury Small Group 'East End Explorer' Full Day Tour
Explore the magnificant East End of Kangaroo Island with one of Australia's leading tour operators, Exceptional Kangaroo Island.
Since 1986, Exceptional Kangaroo Island have been offering small group and private luxury touring experiences on Kangaroo Island. We promise good food, good wine and wildlife in the wild.
This tour is available as a private charter - please contact us if you would like to make a private enquiry.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Binoculars
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pennington Bay Rd, Pelican Lagoon, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
A quick stop at one of Kangaroo Island's best beaches.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Willoughby, South Australia, Australia
A stop at the far east coast of Kangaroo Island - Cape Willougby is the Island's oldest lighthouse and provides amazing views over the water and surrounding landscapes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Lagoon, Pelican Lagoon, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
Travel off-road and look out for Kangaroo Island Kangaroos and Tammar Wallabies.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Antechamber Bay, Antechamber Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
If time permits, a short walk on the beautiful white sands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baudin Conservation Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
Go for a short walk and keep an eye out for the Short-beaked Echidna, Tammar Wallaby, Kangaroo Island Kangaroo, Glossy-black Cockatoo, and Rosenberg's Goanna.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kingscote Airport, Arronmore Rd, Cygnet River SA 5223, Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.