Kangaroo Island Self-Guided Kayaking on the Harriet River
Kayak down the Harriet River on a relaxing and leisurely half-day excursion on Kangaroo Island. All equipment and directions are provided by experienced staff before you set out on your own on the calm waters. Enjoy up to four hours to paddle and float along the tranquil river, enjoying the scenery and looking for wildlife such as fish, birds and maybe even a koala perched in a tree. It’s the perfect kayak outing, whether you are going solo, with a friend or in a family group.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Paddle on up to five kilometres of the calm and meandering Harriet River with a variety of birds and other wildlife. Relax as you enjoy the beautiful scenery. We help you to launch the kayaks on the river, which is just 400 metres away from the Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action Office at Vivonne Bay. Our kayaks are the latest sit on top design from RTM in Europe and come with paddles, PFD's and backrests for comfort.
• Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action, 188 Jetty Road, Vivonne Bay Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Departure Point :188 Jetty Rd, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.