Kangaroo Island Toboggan Rental
When visiting Kangaroo Island, try tobogganing on Little Sahara's unique and natural inland sand dunes. This miniature desert has dunes of all sizes and steepness so you can decide which ones to tackle on this self-guided excursion. The view from the highest dune (70m above sea level) is simply stunning!
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After making your own way to Little Sahara, head to the outfitter’s office where the staff has your toboggan ready.
When you arrive at the sand dunes, start on the more gentle slopes and work up to the steeper slopes. You have a lot of options, as the dunes range in size from small hills to impressive ones, with the tallest standing approximately 230 feet (70 meters) high.
The Little Sahara extends almost 1 square mile (2 sq km) on a private property in Vivonne Bay. The dunes formed naturally as part of a coastal dunes system on southern Kangaroo Island. It's worth a climb to the top of the tall dunes to get great photo opportunities.
As you gain confidence cruising down the dunes, try some turns and tricks or double up on the toboggan with a friend. You might tumble off the board into the warm sand, but little spills are part of the fun.
When your 2-hour rental ends, simply return your toboggan to the office, then continue to your next destination.
Departure Point :3733 S Coast Rd, Vivonne Bay SA 5223, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.