Kangaroos & Koala encounter experience (Half day private tour)
If you have a limited time in Sydney and wanted to see Kangaroos and Koalas and take a photo, this tour is for you.
Pickup from Sydney CBD after breakfast (8.00 am), however, time is flexible. Tour will head west of the city by a modern minivan and offer chilled water thought out the tour.
At Featherdale, you can see free-roaming Kangaroos and ample chances to take photos. Why not take a photo with a Koala as a souvenir? Featherdale Wildlife Park is a house for over 10 kangaroo species, native Australian birds, as well as reptiles, and marsupials.
*** Generally, most customers stay in the park for up to 2 hours and return to Sydney during midday.
*** Most customers prefer to drop them off at the Sydney fish market for a scrumptious seafood lunch. It is one of the biggest seafood market places where you can find a variety of seafood options, deli items, wines and local goodies.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury private guided tour with hotel pickup/drop off
- Entry to Featherdale wild life park
- A professional group photo with Koala including a digital copy
- Chilled bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks if not specified. eg - Lunch, breakfast, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
meet all your favourite Australian animals in an outdoor bush setting, in Sydney, Australia at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Anzac Bridge, Victoria Road Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Anzac bridge –
The bridge was given its current name on Remembrance Day in 1998 to honour the memory of the soldiers of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (known as Anzacs) who served in World War I.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/terminal pick up / drop off from Sydney CBD.Please leave your hotel / Airbnb details at the special request section before you pay & check out. Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.