Karlovy Vary and Moser Factory Full day Tour from Prague
Karlovy Vary is the best-known spa town in the Czech Republic.
Its history begins in the 14th century, at the time of the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as by the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world-renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the herb liqueur Becherovka. Tour the town center and visit the Moser factory, where world-famous Czech crystal is made. After arriving to Karlovy Vary, your group will visit the Moser factory and then will be taken on a tour of the town centre by our guide to see the marvel at the most famous geyser, Vřídlo Sprudel, gushing its mineral waters to a height of nearly 12 meters!
After this you’ll be free to explore the town on your own.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bus tour + walking, include professional Guide and entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Moser
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moser, Kpt. Jaroshe 46/19, Karlovy Vary 360 06 Czech Republic
After arriving to Karlovy Vary, your group will visit the Moser factory and then will be taken on a tour of the town centre by our guide to see the most famous geyser Vřídlo (Sprudel) – gushing its mineral water to a height of almost 12 meters. Finally, you will be free to explore the town on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel reception
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.