Karlovy Vary plus Loket castle tour
Karlovy Vary and Loket castle is natural combination as the castle is not very far from the city.
Karlovy Vary is globally known spa town frequented by tourists for almost 200 years. You probably heard about its mineral springs you can taste for free in a city centre and about her famous colonnade. Karlovy Vary is also a center of film festival every summer.
Loket castle stands strong since the 13th century and even though it was renovated many times, it still keeps its medieval form. You will have an opportunity to see both its exterior and interior and its famous exhibition of torture chambers.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to Loket castle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Castle Loket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Loket, Zamecka 67/10, Loket 357 33 Czech Republic
Medieval castle famous for its torture chambers exhibition
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia
Historic spa town full of mineral springs that you can taste right in the middle of this city
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your address in Prague
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Right now there are no mandatory measures in the Czech Republic as the situation is pretty ok. Masks are not required. We closely follow any changes and we are able to inform you quickly about them if they arise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.