Karlovy Vary Private 9 hrs Tour From Prague for up to 8 people
Karlovy Vary is the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic. King Charles IV discovered the thermal springs here in 1358, and since then many personalities, including Beethoven, Chopin, Bach, and Peter the Great, have enjoyed the healing springs. Stroll along the beautiful riverside promenade, admire the city’s architectural gems, taste the numerous mineral hot springs which are spread all around the historical centre, buy delicious spa waffles, and possibly visit thermal spas, pools or wellness centres. The city is also well known for the production of porcelain and glass (the Mosser factory) and Becherovka (a unique Czech herbal liqueur).
Recommended for: anyone, including elderly travellers, couples, families and single travellers. Karlovy Vary is a very popular destination for tourists from all over the world. The city can be easily seen on foot.
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Total duration: 9 hrs
Free time at destination: 5 hrs This time is sufficient for a relaxed visit to the city, to have a lunch or dinner, and even to visit the thermal spas for one or two hours.
Recommended pick-up time: From 7 am to 11 am
Travel time (one way): 2 hrs.
Price excludes: Any possible entrance fees.
Price includes: Tansfer from Prague to Karlovy Vary, Return transport to Prague back to your hotel, waiting fee at Karlovy Vary and optional driving in Karlovy Vary city centre.
In Karlovy Vary you can admire beautiful and rich local architecture with splendid colonnades, sumptuous very well restored houses, taste mineral water, traditional bittersweet liqueur of Becherovka, delicious Carlsbad wafers and much more. Just like you if you accept this invitation to this nice city. Amongst the city’s best-known sights are the Church of St. Andrew, the Orthodox Church of Sts. Peter and Paul, the Municipal Theatre, the Mill Colonnade (Mlýnská kolonáda) and the Cathedral of St. Mary Magdalene. Karlovy Vary are surrounded by romantic hilly countryside – the foothills of Krušné mountains.
Departure Point :Door to Door
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.