Karlovy Vary Private day trip from Prague with glassworks and lunch
The world-famous spa in the western countryside of Czechia hosted kings, caesars, composers (W. A. Mozart) but also movie stars such as M. Freeman, A. Banderas and M. Gibson. You can also become one of the guests who has walked on the colonnades and tasted healing mineral water springs. Enjoy also local wafers, herbal liqueur Becherovka or visit world-known Moser glassworks on a comfortable private countryside trip ALL-INCLUSIVE with lunch and admission.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Snacks - Karlsbad wafer
- Bottled water - per person
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- Entry/Admission - Moser
- Entry/Admission - Karlovy Vary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moser, Kpt. Jaroshe 46/19, Karlovy Vary 360 06 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place and after approx. 2h of a comfortable drive you can experience this most known corner of the so called “Spa-triangle” in western part of Czechia. First stop (optional, closed on Sundays) is in famous Moser glassworks where on a guided tour (in a small group) you experience glass production on your eyes (president of Czechoslovakia gave a Moser glass service to the British queen as a wedding gift).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Czechia
After visit of Moser glassworks you enjoy local lunch (included) and 2h guided tour through Karlovy Vary. Still there will be some time for souvenir shopping (if interested) before the comfortable transfer back to Prague.
Today we can enjoy and taste 15 healing hot springs (mainly for better digestion) in 5 colonnades of different architectural styles. The most known hot spring is called “Vridlo” (“Geyser”) and is 12 m high. It is also birthplace of tasty Karlsbad wafer (included).
Thanks to International Film Festival Karlovy Vary the place was visited by movie stars (Robert de Niro, Jude Law, John Travolta, John Malkovich, Danny DeVito, Renée Zellweger, Daniel Craig, Gerard Depardieu, Uma Thurman and many others), in the past by kings (Charles IV., english king Edward VII.), caesars (Peter the Great, Franz Joseph I.) and also composers and artists (W. A. Mozart, L. van Beethoven, N. Paganini, J. W. Goethe).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/4/2019 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the small group tour in Moser Glassworks). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.