Karlstejn Castle Half Day Tour from Prague
During this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit Karlstejn Castle, one of the most impressive Gothic castles in the Czech Republic. High Gothic castle founded in 1348. It was built by Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV as a place for safekeeping of the royal treasures, especially Charles's collection of holy relics and the coronation jewels of the Roman Empire. It is situated on a picturesque site in the middle of dense forests not far from the Capital.
The castle is located on a hill about 2 km walking from the parking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to the Castle
- Tour Guide in the castle
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Městská policie Karlštejn, Karlštejn 185, 267 18 Karlštejn, Czechia
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, wait for your drive in your hotel lobby from 8:30.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- Reservation for shared option may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.