Karnak & Luxor
See the historic sites on the east bank of the nile river ,and Visit well-preserved temple complexes in Karnak and Luxor, Karnak is the largest complex of temples in Egypt, it is dedicated to god Amun and his wife Mut and their son Khonsu,The temple of Luxor was dedicated by Ramses II, greatest builder in ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- AIR-CONDITIONED CAR.
- SERVICE OF YOUR PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL IN LUXOR AND BACK.
- ANY ADDITIONS NOT MENTIONED IN THE PROGRAM.
What's excluded :
- ENTRANCE FEES FOR TEMPLES.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
The representative will pick you up from your hotel to go to the east bank by air conditioned car thenThe guide will take you to visit Karnak temples and he will explain to you the greatest example of worship in history,karnak temple was dedicated to god Amun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu to represent the Theban triad,You will listen and be amazed at the explanation of this ancient history,Then will move to Luxor temple that was built by Amenhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the modern kingdom and the temple was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty, and You can take the most beautiful pictures with the Egyptian civilization,after that the guide will accompany you to enjoy the visit of Obelisk of Ramses II, In front of the first edifice then return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Taking from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.