Karnak and Luxor
See the sites on the east bank of the river with Sheba Tours,and Visit well-preserved temple complexes in Karnak and Luxor, Karnak is the largest complex of temples in Egypt, it is dedicated to god Amun and his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. The temple of Luxor was dedicated by Ramses II, greatest builder in ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned car.
- -Service of your pick up from your hotel in Luxor and back.
What's excluded :
- Any additions not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for temples.-
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The representative of Sheba Tours will come to reception you from the hotel to go to the east bank by air conditioned car from Luxor then The guide will take you to visit Karnak temples and he will explain to you the greatest example of worship in history. It was dedicated to god Amun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu to represent the Theban triad. Which was built from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco-Roman kingdom. Then move to Luxor temple that was built by Amenhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the modern kingdom and was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty, King Ramses II was the most famous king of the nineteenth Dynasty,he ruled Egypt for 67 years. after that the guide will accompany you to enjoy the visit of
Obelisk of Ramses II, In front of the first edifice then return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Take the hotel, station or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.