Kasbah Ait-Ben-Haddou - Marrakech day trip
A journey from Marrakech to Ait benhaddou, is a wonderful plan to spend the day out of the big city. A spectacular opportunity to see a great deal of Morocco all within one day on this tour to the door of the desert “Ouarzazate” as you admire the highest mountains in North Africa “Atlas Mountains”, Berber villages, Tizi N’Tichka, Kasbah Ait ben Haddou and kasbah Talouate.
If you desire and would like to witness traditional Moroccan culture and rich history, this is the ideal trip for those who do not wish to spend a few nights sleeping out in the Sahara, and want to be back in Marrakech for an evening eating out.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Telouet Kasbah
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Guided tour / Stops for pictures / Camel ride / Enjoy the stunning High Atlas mountains / Natural landscapes, views...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Aït-ben-Haddou is one of the oldest Berber villages in Morocco inscribed on the list of the world heritage of UNESCO, in the province of Ouarzazate. This is a striking example of traditional southern Moroccan architecture, on the side of a hill at the top of which was a collective attic. Guided walking tour with explanation / Lunch around breathtaking views...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Tizi n'Tichka is the highest pass in north Africa, at an elevation of 2.260m (7,410ft) above the sea level
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Telouet Kasbah, Telouet Morocco
The Kasbah Telouet, also called Glaoui Palace, is a kasbah built in the eighteenth centuries. Located in the Berber rural town Telouet, in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation for your convenience.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.