Kashmir Snow Trek
Kashmir-Snow-Trek expedition is an opportunity for the hikers and nature lovers to explore Kashmir hiking in winter. The trail followed is Naranag-Trunkhol-Gangabal. The snow depth ranges from 1 feet in Naranag to 6 foot at Trunkhol. We use gypsy and forest huts for accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- What’s included in the Price?
- All road transport by private ac cars (airport transfers/ from Srinagar to base camp and back)
- Arrival/ departure 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Srinagar (Hotel Ash Vale) (full board)
- 2 nights forest hut Trunkhol, 1 night gypsy hut Bodpathri (full-board) mountain camps.
- All trekking gear included, sleeping bags, mats, blankets, trekking poles, climbing ropes.
- English Speaking Kashmiri Local Guide and a Cook.
- All cooking utensils including cooking LPG stove.
- Porters to carry backpack (except day sack), group equipment (tents/ stoves/ fuel) to the higher camps.
- Meal plan: All meals included (vegetarian meals including eggs and cheese, unless specified.
- Trek/ Wildlife Permits.
- First Aid.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- What’s not included in the Price?
- International or domestic flights
- Travel insurance.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Any medical costs incurred by you, or costs associated with a medical incident, such as your evacuation from the mountain and/ or hospitalization (for which you should have travel insurance)
- Optional trips or excursions.
- Tips for local staff and guides.
Day 1: – Arrival. Reception at Srinagar airport/bus station.
On arrival at Srinagar airport or bus station , our representative will receive you and transfer you to the houseboat at Dal Lake for an overnight stay.
Day 2: – Srinagar – Naranag – Bodpathri (3 hrs drive/ 5 hrs trek).
After breakfast at hotel we drive to Naranag and with our porters we start the trek. Our trail a slightly steep, passes through pine forest of Butsheri and arriving atop Bodpathri we camp in a Gypsy Hut for an overnight stay.
Day 3: – Bodpathri-Trunkhol (5 hours trek). We follow the old Gangabal trail which crosses Harigand peak to avoid slipping on the snow. Overnight stay at Trunkhol Hut.
Day 4: – Day trek to Gangabal Lake (6 hrs trek). We leave Trunkhol snow meadow and walk through ice fields for a day trek to Gangabal Lake. Keeping in view the snow depth and the hardness to walk we plan our day accordingly and return to Trunkhol Hut for an overnight stay.
Day 5: – Trunkhol – Naranag. (7 hrs trek). We leave Trunkhol and trek back to Naranag through the snow meadows and descend to Naranag village through the pine forest of Bodpathri. Here ends our walking. We take our car and drive back to Srinagar hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6: – Departure day.
Our representative will drop you at airport or bus station. Departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.