Katakolo - Olympia
This relaxing 4 hour tour gives you the opportunity to visit the birthplace of the ancient Olympic games.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archaia Olympia 270 65, Greece
Located in the western Peloponnese, in a green valley at the confluence of the Alpheios and the Kladeos rivers, the archaeological site of the ancient Olympia is a major tourist attraction. In antiquity, starting from the 8th century BC, the most important national festival, the Olympic Games, was held there every four years to honour Zeus, the father of the gods. The Temple of Zeus was considered an excellent example of Doric architecture and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus of outstanding beauty and over 12 meters high was situated in the temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Katakolo port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.