Katherine Day Tour from Darwin including Katherine Gorge Cruise
A spectacular Katherine Gorge day tour is one of the many unforgettable experiences available to you in the Top End in Australia's Northern Territory. Traveling from Darwin to Katherine Gorge, you will journey to Nitmiluk National Park where you will view ancient Aboriginal rock art on the canyon walls, the abundant flora and fauna of the region and maybe even see a few crocodiles! Enjoy a cruise -- a highlight of Katherine Gorge tours -- and take a refreshing swim at the crocodile-free Edith Falls, before returning to Darwin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB, air conditioning and W/C
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about the spectacular Top End with your expert local guide
- Pickup from selected Darwin hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- 2 hour Nit Nit Dreaming Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Lunch at Katherine Gorge in a setting overlooking the Katherine River; dietary needs catered for
- Swimming opportunity at Edith Falls (conditions permitting)
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
What's excluded :
- Food and drink unless stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide River War Cemetery, 97&105 Memorial Terrace, Adelaide River, Northern Territory 0846 Australia
• Stop at the Adelaide River War Cemetery, dedicated to those who lost their lives in the north of Australia during WWII
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Edith Falls, Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory Australia
Visit Leliyn (Edith Falls), where during the dry season you can take a refreshing swim in the waterhole beneath the falls
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk Visitor Center, Katherine Gorge, Nitmiluk NT 0852, Australia
Enjoy lunch here and browse through the Nitmiluk Visitor Centre and see photographs, memorabilia and traditional Aboriginal artefacts
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, Gorge Road, Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory 0852 Australia
On your two-hour cruise through the 70-metre-high sandstone walls of Katherine Gorge, keep your eyes peeled for freshwater crocodiles, wonderful birdlife and amazing scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call AAT Kings at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, AAT Kings does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone AAT Kings to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Special diertary requirements must be advised prior to travel to ensure your needs are catered for at lunch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.