Katherine Gorge Fly, Helicopter & Cruise Tour From Darwin
A true departure from the ordinary, your journey will begin with a compelling flight south to the breath-taking Katherine Gorge. Pass over the rugged Aussie Outback, as well as the Adelaide River and Pine Creek. After taking in the views of the landscape, the scenic flight extends over Katherine Gorge itself, with an all encompassing view of the grandeur and brilliance of the gorges.
The highlights continue with a helicopter flight taking you to hard-to-reach gorges that are as stunning as they are remote. This life-changing experience culminates with an awe-inspiring 2-hour boat cruise through the gorge, where you will be able to take in every remarkable aspect of the Katherine Gorge. Take a moment to relax before once again boarding a plane and returning to Darwin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Boat Cruise
- 13 Gorges Helicopter Flight
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Nitmiluk National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Kookaburra Air and get ready for your adventure!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge, Gorge Road, Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory 0852 Australia
The experience of a lifetime. Take a 20-minute helicopter ride through the twists and turns of Katherine Gorge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nitmiluk National Park, Katherine, Northern Territory Australia
Take a relaxing and insightful cultural cruise through the towering Gorges
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Darwin, 3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.