Kathmandu- Bhaktapur full day sightseeing
This is a complete package for the ones who wish to know regarding the cultural importance of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
We take the visitors to Swayambhunath stupa. This place is very important as it carries the history how Kathmandu was formed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We then take the guests to the biggest stupa, Bouddhanath, whose circumambulation is regarded very pious.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
We end the visit of the day by taking the guests to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Being one of the biggest among the three Durbar Squares, it is the most important and beautiful with the temples in the premise and the 55 windows palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the guests from the location of the choice from inside ring road in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.