Kathmandu airport departure transfer
Kathmandu airport departure transfer is transfer from your hotel to the Tribhuvan International Airport. The departure transfer can be booked inside the Kathmandu City (Lalitpur and Bhaktapur charge extra) Our drive shall meet you at your hotel's lobby and safely drop you off at the airport by comfortable A/C vehicle. Please note you need to be at the airport least 3 hours prior your flight timing. So, finish your last-minute-shopping or any other things and our driver shall be awaiting for you at your hotel's lobby.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel
- Airport drop-off by a private & comfortable A/C vehicle (One time)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- Gratuities for driver.
- Our drive shall meet you at the hotel's lobby then drive you off in a comfortable A/C vehicle to the airport. Depending upon the traffic, time of the day and your departure flight timing, we shall re-confirm your departure time from your hotel. During the weekend holiday (Saturdays) or any other public holidays, the traffic can be in low volume, so moving from your hotel 3 hours prior is okay. But in the week days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday), you need to start from your hotel earlier as per your hotel's location. We shall re-confirm the timing after the booking is being made.
Departure Point :
Pick-up from inside the Kathmandu City
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central RegionLalitpur, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers above 5 years
- The service is based on one-time hotel to airport drop
- Arriving 3 hours prior your flight time is recommended
- Depending upon your hotel's location, time of the day, weekend, week days, traffic condition, you may need to start more than 3 hours prior your flight time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.