Kathmandu Airport Meet and Greet
The busiest one and only international airport in Kathmandu- Nepal, Tribhuvan International Airport, where Kathmandu Airport Meet and Greet services makes things much easier and speed the process when you book meet & greet service. This Fast Track’s airport service adds a first-class feel, usually reserved for VIPs and celebrities. The service includes greeting you at the arrivals gate or at the end of the air bridge then and our greeters will assist you through the visa formalities, customs, luggage through border controls. Finally your greeter shall escort you outside at the airport arrival area to meet with your driver or friends/families/colleagues/travel agent awaiting for you outside or drop-off at your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Greeter/host & porter wages
- Drop-off at your hotel
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Additional cost (if flight delays and need to wait at the airport more then 2 hour)
- Visa fees
- Step 1: Your friendly English speaking host or greeter will meet you upon arrival at the start of arrival gate.
Step 2: Your greeter shall handle all of your various airport formalities (Immigration, Security, and Customs) with speeding up the whole process.
Step 3: A faithful porter shall take care of your baggage at the baggage reclaim area.
Step 4: After completing all the formalities, your host or greeter shall then assist you outside the arrival area, help you find your driver or friends/families/colleagues/travel agent awaiting for you outside or drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :
Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
AirportsTribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - Thamel is the popular tourist hub in central Kathmandu.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers above 5 years
- The service is based on one-time airport arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.