Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour
Nepal, the land of splendid nature and rich culture is waiting for you to explore through its different facets. The tour gives you an opportunity to explore two different regions of the country, varying from the cultural hub teemed with fascinating ancient building like Kathmandu, and the breathtaking scenery of Annapurna Range like Pokhara. This remarkable trip will make you realize that Nepal has much to offer. City of temples and cultural heritages, Kathmandu offers you with remarkable heritage sites whilst Pokhara comes up with beautiful mountain scenery and lakes.
per adult from
6 to 7 days
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Duration: 06 Nights 07days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel. O/N.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing: Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath ( Monkey Temple), Budhanilkantha. ( Optional Casino).
Day 03: Kathmandu To Pokhara (210 km). Transfer to hotel. O/N. (Optional by flight 25 mins approx)
Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing: Bindabasini, Seti River Gorge, Gupteshwor Mahadev cave, Davis fall and boat ride on Fewa Lake. O/N.
Day 05: After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. (Optional by flight) O/N at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 06: Sightseeing to Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and evening time shopping at kathmandu. O/N.
Day 07: After breakfast, transfer to kathmandu airport for departure.
Departure Point :Centrally Located Kathmandu Hotels.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.