Kathmandu Circuit Tour with Nagarkot
Kathmandu Valley is a live museum of cultural and historical significance. It is also known as the city of temples. In every nook and corner, we see temples and shrines. palaces and museums are the finest attraction of Kathmandu Valley. While doing tour in Kathmandu Valley, we use private van or jeep or car. We begin Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour after our breakfast from the hotel where you stay. We will have our lunch during the visit. The tour ends at around 4.Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour, fundamentally, takes to those cultural, historical sites which are enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Bouddhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Pashupatinath.
Nagarkot is a hill station located 35 kms away from Kathmandu Valley. It takes 1 hour drive to get it from Kathmandu. Nagarkot is a popular vantage point blessed greenery to witness stunning mountain panorama and alluring sunrise and sunset.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Kahtmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour commences with a significant visit to Kathmandu Durbar square. A visit to medieval cultural and historical sites including palaces representing medieval art and culture will, of course be an observance to a remarkable historical site for a life-time. Most significantly, you will have an encounter with Kumari, a living goddess and will feel blessed after seeing her.
Boudhnath is another invaluable attraction of the valley. It is the biggest stupa in the world located at Bouddha in Nepal and it attracts thousands of visitors around the world. Especially, Bouddhanath Stupa is invaluably a sacred pilgrimage for Buddhist follower.
Pashupatinath Temple, a Hindu temple, located on the bank of holy Bagmati river represent awesome ancient arts and architecture. This is Shiva’s temple and one the occasion of MahaShivaratri thousands of pilgrims go to visit this temple around the world especially from india.Nagarkot is a hill station located 35 kms away from Kathmandu Valley. It takes 1 hour drive to get it from Kathmandu.
Nagarkot is a popular vantage point blessed greenery to witness stunning mountain panorama and alluring sunrise and sunset.
Departure Point :• Near from Thamel Kathmandu • Near from Lazimpat • near from Monkey temple • Near from Bauddha Stupa
Departure Time :6:01 AM
Return Detail :From Nagarkot
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Full-day tour of Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Kathmandu Durbar Square, Buddha stupa Pashupatinath Temple and Nagarkot
- Marvel at the sacred Bouddhanath stupa
- Learn about Tibetan Buddhism and Hinduism
- Mountain and sunset view from Nagarkot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.