Kathmandu City Tour
Travelers get to explore and experience the UNESCO listed World Heritage sites located in Kathmandu City.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop from the Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional City Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupa in Asia and a famous spot for Buddhist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Swayambhu Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travelers from the their hotels or location that is convenient to them.
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Hanuman Dhoka, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.