Kathmandu Cycling Tour - One Day
One Day Kathmandu cycling tour provides an opportunity to experience the rich culture of Kathmandu which is filled with ancient temple and monastery. During cycling tour you will also enjoy exploring local village and birding at Taudha lake.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Mountain Bike
- Temple and park permit fee
- Entry/Admission - Chobhar Caves
- Entry/Admission - Dakshinkali Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobhar Caves, Chobhar Hill Village, Chobar Nepal
Our Cycling tour start from Thamel to Chobar Gorge which is lies around 9 km southwest of Kathmandu city. We will enjoy exploring Chobar George, Cave and Adinath temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dakshinkali Temple, 20km (12mi) From Kathmandu, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Dakshinkali temple located 22 kilometers outside Kathmandu city, is one of the major Hindu temples in Nepal dedicated to the goddess Kali. While returning we will take a break at Taudaha lake and enjoy birding.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.