Kathmandu Day Tour
Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal which is well known as a beautiful city with ancients temples, monasteries, and gumba.
Tour in Kathmandu valley will begin after having breakfast at the hotel, the first steps of the tour take for you to introduce the hilltop monastery of Swayambhunath, it's famous for the resident monkey population, move to Pashupatinath temple which is one of the most renowned Shiva temples in the world, spread along the banks of the holy Bagmati River its incredibly amazing experience of seeing a different culture and spiritual and move towards Boudhanath stupa, one of the most beautiful and largest stupas in Nepal where you could be joined Buddhists praying ceremony every day as they walk during the meditation/ pray around the beautiful stupas. after having visited these three iconic places then the trip is concluding with Basantapur Durbar square.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide and his salary
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa is one of the biggest Stupa in Asia and a remarkable site for visiting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from your hotelAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.