Kathmandu Day Tour
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is very rich in its cultural and historical beauty. Kathmandu day tour will give you immense satisfaction with its unique cultural and the importance it possess.
We have planned this trip for you in such ways that you get chance to visit all those cultural world heritage sites that is in Kathmandu.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Authorized English-speaking city tour guide
- Entrance fees for the mentioned cultural sites
- Official expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and the driver (Tipping is expected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. There are also three museums inside the palace building.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swayambhunath Stupa, Swayambhu, BHAGANPAU 44600, Nepal
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swoyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
It is 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ace the Himalaya, A1 Business complex, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.