Kathmandu Day Tour is a fantastic trip to explore and understand the culture,
Our product which will helpful to our guest where they can visit there short time with us in the city tour,and we will guided them by there time and condition,
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- The tour that takes you around different places in Kathmandu
valley gives you a wonderful experience. Exploring around cultural heritage sites in the valley
gives you an understanding of spiritual, cultural and traditional riches prevalent here.
You will explore the sites from Buddhist stupas to Hindu temples and medieval palace squares
during the tour. These places are the epitome of the long-practiced tradition and culture of
Kathmandu valley. It is not only the heritage sites you will explore on the tour but also visit
some beautiful local areas. Exploring local areas will allow you to get a closer look of the daily
lifestyle of the locals.
Places you visit on Kathmandu Day Tour
On our full day tour of Kathmandu, we will take you to four beautiful cultural heritage sites. The
sites include two stupas, a medieval palace square, and a Hindu temple area. These four sites in
the valley give you a perfect understanding of Kathmandu valley timeline. This guided tour will
offer you insightful information on each site and add to the charm of the tour.
Swoyambhunath – Also famous as the Monkey Temple, Swoyambhunath is the oldest site in
the valley. There is a giant dome with a glittering shrine (Stupa) on top of the hill that tells us
about the existence of the valley. In addition to the historical importance, this place also offers
amazing spiritual vibes that influence the culture and lifestyle of the locals.
Patan Durbar Square – This medieval palace square is one of the three major ones in the
valley. This site is an epitome of the medieval art, architecture, culture and history. You will also
explore a beautiful area of the local residents here.
Boudhanath – This is another giant stupa you explore on the tour. It is also the biggest shrine of
its kind in the world. It offers a peaceful atmosphere and a lot of spiritual vibes in the air.
Pashupatinath – It is a Hindu temple area with a cremation site for the Hindus on the bank of
Bagmati River. You can explore beautiful shrines in the surroundings in addition to observing
the funeral rituals in Hindu tradition. It is a great cultural,
We are working with our valued Guest within in Time and we take them from hotel to there visiting sports guided by our Tour Guide and drop back to there hotel as well,
This will be depend on Group size within 2 person we provide by privet car with 1 English Speaking Tour Leader, if more then 2 person then will have a option that we take care by bigger size Transportation where we can accommodate to all with best condition,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need to know from our clients there Arrival Flight Time & Flight Carer,
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.