Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Walking Tour
One of the nearest place from the touristic spot Thamel.
Historic and cultural interest Kathmandu.
Mystic view of Kathmandu city from Swayambhunath.
Chance to meet local business people along the walk.
Explore most attractive this two heritage sites of Kathmandu.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- English speaking certified tour guide
- Entrance fees during sightseeing in KTM D Square and Swayambhunath
- Walking Tour
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses of personal nature like bar bills, mineral water, food etc.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
There are many things to see in Kathmandu Durbar square. There are around 50 temples in the vicinity. This place is famous for those who are interested in History and Architecture. The architectural buildings around the square are dated back 16 to 18 century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swayambhunath is one of the oldest monuments site in the Kathmandu valley which is also known as monkey temple. Swayambhunath meaning "self created" or "self existed one". According to various chronicle, the stupa is named because of that the first Buddha appeared his own from the Lotus. The place is lies at the hill top from where we can see chaotic Kathmandu city. There have a matchless inventory of temple, history, legacy and faith.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Serenity, ठमेल भगवती मार्ग, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.