Kathmandu Full day Sight seeing
Explore Kathmandu with 3 Unesco listed attractions in One day with our proffesional English Speaking Guide. You will visit of one of the Three durbar square from Kathmandu Valley. Among, Patan, Bhaktapur & Kathmnadu, we have choosen Kathmnadu Durbar Square for your experience and after that we have included another one of the important Hindu Temple Pashupatinath where you will see the Hindu devotees practicing the religious karma and crematory. Boudhnath is one of the important Buddist Shrine not be missed while you are in Kathmandu.
For a local expereince we shall ride local taxi for
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Full Day Sight seeing of Kathmandu with Professional Licence Holder Guide
- For Local Expreince we will have taxi ride as a mode of transportation.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to monuments are not included which has to be paid directly by clients.
- KTM Durbar Square: Rs. 1000/-, Pashupati: Rs. 1000/- Boudhnath: Rs. 400/- per person.
- Any Food and Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We’ll walk to Durbar Square, an area that -despite damage from the 2015 earthquake, continues to enthrall. Home to multiple temples, some dating back to the 12th century, we’ll visit the ancient Royal Palace, (Hanuman Dhoka), the magnificent Taleju Temple and the Kumari Bahal – home to Kathmandu’s “Living Goddess.”
Entrance Fee for International visitor will be Rs. 1000 which has to be paid directly and not included in our price.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We’ll visit the sacred Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath. Only Hindus are allowed to enter the main compound but we can watch devotes of Shiva pay homage and visit the surrounding ghats where a number of local Sadhus loiter and cremations occur. Entrance Fee for International visitor will be Rs. 1000 which has to be paid directly and not included in our price.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We will visit Boudhanath the thriving center of the Tibetan Buddhist community. Its town square is home to a towering Stupa, the largest in Asia and a holy Buddhist site. International visitor Entrance fee Rs. 400 to paid directly which is not included in our tour cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Garden of Dreams, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Tuesday: 10:45 AM - 04:15 PM Wednesday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Thursday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Friday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Saturday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Sunday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.