Kathmandu introductory tour, a typical day trip in Kathmandu
The best tour by reliable operator with experienced guide to know the major highlights of Kathmandu. All the places of Visit are listed in world heritage site by UNESCO. We provide well maintained air conditioned car for your comfortable tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- an experienced tour guide
- air conditioned car
What's excluded :
- food and drink and tips
- monument entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
The biggest Buddhist temple in Kathmandu which overlooks Kathmandu valley. Among the foreigners the temple is popular by the name monkey temple as they can see a lot of monkeys there nearby the temple. One has to make some steps to climb from parking lot. The beautiful prayer flags are observed which are called Lungta in local language.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
one of the world heritage site by UNESCO which is located in the central part of Kathmandu. The square is famous for its palace complex and myriads of temples which date back to 16th and 17th century. The tallest temple for a tutelary deity of Royal family Taleju where they still do animal sacrifice during the biggest Hindu Festival of Dashain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The biggest stupa in Nepal which facilitate for people doing the famous Kora, one can go around the temple spinning all the prayer wheels there. There are few monasteries which open in afternoon time one can enter without shoes if they like to go inside.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The main temple is closed for the visitors but many people go there to see the death rituals of Hindus. One can observe the death ceremony from left bank of the river as they do the ceremony on the right bank of the river. Photo with sadhus the religious people can be done here which people need to pay extra for them.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if traveler want to come to our office they can come.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.