Kathmandu old palace & market walking tour -Thamel, Asan, Darbar square visit
1- Unique culture.
2- learn about Hinduism and Buddhism.
3- Medieval market exploration.
4- Old Palace and Temples visit - 12-17th centuary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Our Guide introduces the old market of Aasan and Indra Chowk, ancient palaces if Kathmandu Darbar square and temples of Hindu and Buddhist....
Kathmandu Durbar Square: Situated in the heart of the city, Kathmandu Durbar Square is one of the attractive monuments you visit during your trip in Nepal. This complex of temples and old royal palace (Durbar) of the city represents Nepalese art and architecture linking the old with the new ones. This site has played central role in political, cultural and artistic life of the country. The oldest monument dates back to 12th century where Durbar square flourished in the 17th – 19th century during the reign if Malla and Shah Monarchs. In this tour in Nepal, you will get an opportunity to see Kumari, the living goddess. ‘Kumari Chhen’, a building with beautifully carved doors and windows, houses a little girl whom people worship as living goddess of power. People consider that will bring good luck if they get chance to look at her. Get ‘Darshan’ (glimpse) of her and be blessed for your onward trip in Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starting point is from a hotel. If you request to pick up from your hotels please inform your phone number, we provide pick up service.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.