Kathmandu - Pokhara - Lumbini World Heritage Site Tours
Tour in Nepal is one another popular tourism activities in the country. Nepal is the best travel destination and organizing for the adventurous activities where travelers can enjoy with the fullest. Nepal is a beautiful country having diverse historical, cultural and religious sites, where you can explore its virginity though having tour. We the team of Alliance Adventure Pvt. Ltd is always committed to assist you to have any kinds of tour in Nepal so that you can explore the diversity, cultural and heritage sites, lifestyle of friendly people, flora and fauna etc of Nepal with the fullest. We arrange sightseeing tour package in Kathamndu valley, pokhara valleyBhaktapur valley, Lumbini, as per the demand of the traveler and their schedule. We also offer excursions to the incredible natural beauty and consequent opulence view of cultural varieties covering the whole part of the country.
per adult from
7 to 10 days
What's included :
- All Arrival until Departure transportation.
- 3-Star Hotel in Kathmandu – Pokhara – Lumbini.
- 3Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Welcome & farewell Dinner.
- 1Night Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- 1Night Hotel in Lumbini with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- 1Night Hotel in Bhaktapure with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Friendly Speaking English Tour Guide.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing with entries fee.
- Insurances for Tour Guide.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Along the tours mine water supply.
- Fully A/C transportation on the trip.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cold drinks cock, fanta, sprite, beer, Laundry services.
- Tips for Tour guide and Driver.
- Travel Rescue Insurance along the tours.
- Kathmandu mountain flight USD190 per person catch Nepal Himalayan range including Mt. Everest.
- Pokhara paragliding USD85 per person including Video photos.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft). Upon your arrival at Kathmandu International airport after complete your luggage and look for our representative with Alliance Adventure display board at the arrival gate, will transfer to Hotel and Alliance Adventure will brief about your city tours. Overnight at Hotel – Included Dinner
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu: After breakfast keep engaged the rest of the day exploring the attractions of Kathmandu valley including Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath. Overnight at Hotel – Included Breakfast - Lunch
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (9,50m/3,116ft) 25 Minutes and Explore to Pokhara valley. Overnight at Hotel - Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04: Sunrise from Sarangot, which one is very famous sunrise and view point in Pokhara and Flight to Bhairawa (Lumbini) and, Explore the Buddha Birth Place. Overnight at Hotel - Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 05: Flight from Bhairawa (Lumbini) to Kathmandu and Drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Overnight at Hotel - Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu via Patan Durbar Square, Cable Car (Chandragiri Hill) and Farewell Dinner. Overnight at Hotel - Included Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 07: Departure to the International Airport for your onward destination for the own country. Included Breakfast
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Central
Departure Time :Anytime
Return Detail :Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Keep all receipts that you have until arrive home.
- No flashy stuff-jewellery, valuables etc.
- Strongly advised not to go wandering unless in large group (the “poor” men would have to suffer at the hands of the ladies who would want to shop), Always be aware of your surroundings, Do not / not give money to street children/beggars.
- Entrance to some temples may be prohibited for non-Hindus and Leather articles are prohibited inside temple precinct.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.