Kathmandu Shivapuri National Park and Nagarkot Hiking - 3 Days
Shivapuri National Park is the ninth national park in Nepal that has more than five hundred native species of plants and animals. It is located in the country’s mid-hill on the northern fringe of the Kathmandu Valley, named after Shivapuri Peak of 2,732 m (8,963 ft) altitude. The park includes some historical and religious sites. On the way to the park you can visit the Budhanilkantha Temple. On the way in the hiking route you can enjoy views of the Langtang Mountain Range. Trekking through Shivapuri you will reach Chisopani with amazing view of snow-cap mountains, green hill terraces, national park jungle with the beautiful Nepali village. The village is also the gateway to Langtang Gosainkunda and Nagarkot. Trekking down from Nagarkot you will reach Changu Narayan temple. The temple is located on top a hill. It is one of the oldest temples of Nepal. The village surrounding the temple offers detail view of medieval architecture of Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot (hotel view point or peaceful cottage)
- 1 night accommodation Chisopani (run by Nepalese family tea houses)
- 2 Nights/3 Days Kathmandu Valley Trekking,
- Transportation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation during the trekking
- One English speaking trekking guide.
- Shivapuri National Park Permit.
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- All Bar Bills, mineral water, coca cola
- Nepal visa fee which is you will pay in open arrival in Kathmandu airport.
- Personal Expenses
- Nepal travel insurance
- Equipment like: sleeping bag, down jacket, t-shirt, half pant, sunscreen, sun glass
- Tips for guide and driver
- Your arrival and departure transport in Kathmandu
- Your accommodation in Kathmandu
- Changunarayan Royalty fee Nrs. 339 per person
- Shivapuri National Park fee 6 USD
- Day 01: Early in the morning around 8:00 am, drive to sundarijal by car/bus/van and hike upto Chisopani(2200m) 5hrs crossing Shivapura National Park. Overnight at Chisopani (L/D).
Day 02: Wake up early in the morning to see sunrise from Chisopani, from here we can see panoramic view of twenty snow covered mountains. after breakfast will hike to Nagarkot for six hours through straight trail. Overnight at Nagarkot hotel.(B/L/D)
Day 03: Early in the morning see sunrise view and panoramic views of various mountains including Mount Everest. After breakfast trek down to Changunarayan and visit old hindu temple Changunaraya and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel. (B/L)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :3/22/2018 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The hike is easy. The package is suitable for people looking for short trip to in Nepal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.