Kathmandu is the most historic place in Nepal with lots of ups and downs during its evolution to the capital of Nepal. About 5 million of people stay in Kathmandu for various purposes like study, business, and Health. The city is known as the city of Temple as there are uncountable numbers of Temples of different religions. More than 4 world heritage site lies here in the Nepalese Capital.
Kathmandu Sightseeing will allow you to know more about Kathmandu and Nepal because you will be going through different places with its individual importance. Pashupatinath is one of the great temples of Hindu people in the world. Lots of VIPs from around the world have already visited this place. Another side of Pashupatinath is that it has the greatest cemetery in Nepal.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- we will pick up the wherever you are staying
Departure Point :
OtherThamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - adventure
Return Detail :Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - Trekking around Kathmandu Valley is short trekking which offers short hiking experience in Nepal. A carefully designed trek will also offer to explore a historical and cultural place of Kathmandu Valley including Swayambunath; “The Monkey Temple”, Pashupatinath; Boudhanath Stupa, the most important Hinduism and Buddhism sites in Nepal, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan Temple’ The World Heritage sites.Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal - Kathmandu sightseeing is a popular term among travel companies and tourists. Since the term indicates that if you are in Kathmandu, there are few places which you will visit. Kathmandu sightseeing is further divided into two parts, that is Kathmandu full day sightseeing and Kathmandu half day sightseeing. Depending upon the time interval you will take to visit a particular place, the Kathmandu full day sightseeing comprises of four places. Furthermore, Kathmandu half day sightseeing includes two places to visit. Kathmandu Full Day Sightseeing The Kathmandu Full day sightseeing includes some places that can be covered in a day during working hours. Such as the four places in Kathmandu Full day sightseeing might include Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath temple. These four places are generally put in the full day sightseeing in Kathmandu. If you want to visit Chandragiri, the Chandragiri is in the outskirts and takes few hours there itself, it will be the Full Day sightseeing.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.