Kathmandu to Pokhara Private Transfer
The only way to travel to Pokhara is your own vehicle in your own time. It’s faster, less hassle, better food options and a chance to stop when you want to take pictures along the way. The Kathmandu to Pokhara Transfer takes you directly from your hotel in Kathmandu to your hotel or final destination in Pokhara. The Kathmandu to Pokhara Transfer will get you and your luggage there in total comfort. No crowded buses along with crying children. You don’t have to deal with taxies in either Kathmandu or Pokhara. And best of all, it’s really quite reasonably priced. Why not go the easier way which is a lot more enjoyable and hassle-free.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The traditional way to go to Pokhara is by bus. It takes anywhere from 6 ½ to 8 hours these days to reach Pokhara by bus. It stops when the driver needs to use the bathroom, and the only places it stops for food is where the driver gets free food. The restaurants they choose have questionable hygiene along with being cramped in a bus for a very long ride. The best way to travel to Pokhara is not only easy but really very affordable. The Kathmandu to Pokhara Transfer uses luxury, private vehicles where you can sit back and enjoy the ride. Private vehicles travel faster than regular bus, thereby getting you to your destination in Pokhara as much as two hours faster. But it’s not just speed that makes the Kathmandu to Pokhara Transfer the best deal around. Consider these amazing features: Luxury private vehicle with professional driver.Plenty of room for luggage.Comfortable ride.Less travel time so you can enjoy more time in Pokhara.Stop when you want to stop. Travel quickly, or stop often to take pictures of the amazing scenery along the way.Have breakfast and/or lunch at a hygienic restaurant along the way with good food, not some local place with questionable food at high prices.Total environmental comfort, including air conditioning and heat, depending upon the weather.No noisy children blowing whistles and crying like generally found on busNot having to sit with local people vomiting from motion sickness like they do on buses.No need to deal with high priced and cantankerous taxi drivers either in Kathmandu or Pokhara.No need to put up with ear-splitting music that’s from the bus driver’s limited selection. When you consider all the advantages, why take the bus? You are definitely better off plus have a wonderful piece of mind as you arrive relaxed rather than tired, worn out and cranky from a miserable bus ride. Book your vehicle today!
Departure Point :Your Location
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.