Kathmandu to Pokhara Tourist Bus Tickets reservation
Kathmandu to Pokhara Tourist bus departures at 7:00 AM in the morning.( we recommend to be presented at Sorakhute Buspark at 6:30 AM ) . Kathmandu to Pokhara is approximately 200 KM which takes about 7-8 hours drive. Our tourist bus stops for Breakfast time (20 mins )and Lunchtime (25 mins) in a nice and clean restaurant.
If you are traveling from Kathmandu to Pokhara then Tourist bus is the best option because of the conformable drive with the safety perspectives although there are many local regular buses. We provide the tourist bus ticket of all category buses with their different fare. All tourist bus departures from Kathmandu to Pokhara on a daily basis.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bus Ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Drinking mineral Water
- Deluxe seats
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All the personal expenses : Water, Juice, chocolates etc
- All the cost which is not inclusion.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara Tourist Bus departs every day in the morning from Kathmandu to Pokhara. We have Daily Tourist Bus facilities from Kathmandu to Pokhara. All of our Luxury Deluxe Tourist Busses are 35 deluxe seaters and are comfortable enough as per international standards. Tourist Bus departs from Sora Khutte in Kathmandu and its ending point is Tourist bus park, Rasta bank Chok. Pokhara. From the tourist bus park, the lakeside is just a 20 to 25 minutes walking distance you can take a taxi to reach Lakeside.
Note: To confirm your Bus name, bus number plat and Bus seat number, Contact me after after confirmation your bus ticket. I will provide you my what's app number after booking your confirmation.
Departure Point :Sorhakhutte, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Tourist Bus Park, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- One-way shared transfer
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.