Kathmandu Valley Full Day Sightseeing
Discover ancient temples and monuments in the valley of the Gods where Hinduism and Buddhism co-exist in perfect harmony. Learn about the myths and legends that shaped the lifestyle of Nepalis for centuries, since ancient times.
Savor traditional Newari food cooked on wood ovens while you stroll through the charming little alleys around the Durbar Squares of the three cities of the Kathmandu Valley; Bhaktapur, Patan or Kathmandu.
Buy handicrafts from artisans who still work according to old traditions that go back centuries. Admire the fine architecture and exquisite woodcarvings of Newar craftsmen whose artistic brilliance is showcased around the three cities in the form of temples and monuments built centuries ago.
Watch how the people of the valley still use their temples to practice rituals that have been passed down from generation to generation. Enjoy the colorful festivals of the valley that involve Gods and Goddesses including the Living Goddess Kumari on several occasions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing in Private transportation
- Entrance & Entry fees required
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- All kinds of Government Taxes and VAT..etc
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- Personnel Expenses
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned in “Price Include” section etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of three squares within Kathmandu Valley in Nepal. Durbar Square (durbar translates to “palace” or “a court held by a prince”) is an important site for Buddhist and Hindu rituals, holy ceremonies, royal events, and kingly coronations.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Built in the shape of a mandala designed to replicate the Gyangtse of Tibet, the stupa was renovated by Licchhavi rulers in the 8th century. The location of the stupa is interesting as it once lay on the ancient trade route to Tibet and it was here that Tibetan merchants rested and offered prayers for many centuries. It is one of the major pilgrimage sites for Buddhists from around the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the seven UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu Valley. It is also a cremation site where the last rites of Hindus are performed. The rituals of cremation is not for the faint hearted; still visitors are seen watching curiously from across the river from the hillside. Visit Pashupatinath Temple for an out-of-this-world experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Unlike Kathmandu and Patan, Bhaktapur has resisted rapid change, and a large number of women in Bhaktapur are still seen in their traditional Newari attire in black and red. Pottery, farming, singing in the temples or just sitting in the rest houses in the mornings and evenings are a way of life they have retained for centuries. Once known as Bhadgaon (Nepali) and Khwopa (Newari) the city has maintained its festivals in their original elaborate forms, many of which last over a week. After the restoration program in the 1970s, the city’s municipality has controlled the construction of new buildings in order to maintain the brick façade. One of the most popular festivals of Bhaktapur is the Bisket Jatra which attracts a large number of tourists around the Nepali New Year.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.