Kathmandu Vally Sighteeing
Kathmandu valley includes city of Kathmandu, Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur districts. Kathmandu is s melting pot of Hinduism and Buddhism and exudes spirituality, Zen and serenity. Historic sites such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Pashupati temple, Swaymbhunath temple , one of the holiest Buddhist temples in the region, also known as Monkey temple, and Buddha stupa in Bouddhanath , Changu Narayan and others do not only offer a glimpse of history and time, but reflect modern realities and cultural heritage of Nepal and its various ethnic group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car with A/C
- Pick up from your hotel in kathmandu
What's excluded :
- All the personal expenses
- Entrance Fees For Sightseeing
- Tour Guide and his Tip
- All personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After breakfast in the morning you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below.
1.Boudhanath Stupa , Lies about 6 kms to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Buddhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath.
2. Pasupatinath Temple , Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple
3. patan Darbar Square , Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone
4. Swayambhunath Stupa ,The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site) Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhists sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure, Sorakhutte,Kathmandu, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from one of the hotel in Thamel ,Kathmandu
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.