Kathmandu World Heritage Site Tour
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and most probably your first stop upon arrival in Nepal. This ancient and historic valley has built its fame in the world for its rich culture, people, architecture, history, and heritage sites. The city of Kathmandu is very vibrant city with home to nearly 3 million people. Yet being a chaotic city, there are 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. The ancient palaces in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur reflects the royal taste of ancient Malla kingdoms of Nepal, whereas, the temples like Pashupatinath temple and Changu Narayan temple reflects the religious aspect of Hindu people in Nepal. Likewise, the Boudhanath stupa and the Swayambhunath Stupa will give you some insights about the Buddhist religion. This city offers plenty of activities and the travel packages for Kathmandu are many as you can choose them as according to your preference.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All permits and entrance fee in Stupa, Temple & Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping to crew.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar is an ancient Malla Kingdom of Nepal that dates back to 14th century. This site was declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO back in 1997 and since thousands of tourists visit this historic place in Kathmandu each year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Also known as the Monkey Temple for its dense population of Monkeys, it is one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in the Kathmandu Valley. This temple is a very sacred place for worship for Buddhists all over the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
This is very sacred religious site for Hindus all over the world. It is an oldest temple of a prime Hindu god, Lord Shiva, which holds a high value amongst Hindu pilgrims. Thousands visit this temple in Kathmandu each year for sightseeing or pilgrimage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa is famous for being the largest Buddhist Stupa in the world. It is also one of seven World heritage sites in Kathmandu where visitors can experience a glimpse of Tibetan Buddhism culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :CoreTreks, J P Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.