Katowice: Auschwitz and Krakow Old Town Private Guided Tour
Visit the biggest complex of concentration camps - Auschwitz-Birkenau. You will see for your own eyes the conditions that the prisoners have been kept, working in and hell which they went through. After that you will have a chance to stroll around the Krakow Old Town and see its highlights.
- Visit the biggest Nazi concentration camp from the World War II period - Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Get to know with the true bloodcurdling facts which are accessible only here!
- Explore different parts of the whole territory, along with barracks and gas chambers
- Enjoy comfortable pick-up and drop off service to your accommodation with english-speaking driver
- Take a stroll in Krakow Old Town, see its highlights and fall in love with this city
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees and tickets
- Private transport by air-conditioned car
- Private professional English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and drop off to your hotel
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide in the Auschwitz Museum
- Headsets in the museum to hear your guide clearly
- Private local guide in Krakow speaking in chosen language (in extended version)
- Polish Dumplings as traditional lunch (in extended version)
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Auschwitz-Birkenau in Oswiecim - the biggest complex of concentration camps. This tragic place has been operating between 1940 and 1945, and countless amount of prisoners were tortured, died and have been killed there. See the important memorial and pay your respects to all those people that suffered there. Enter buildings to see exhibitions of remains from these Concentration Camps.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Beautiful old town square with historic buildings and old churches. This centrally located square in Krakow has everything from many and varied restaurants, coffee shops, souvenir stores, and the opportunity to take a horse and carriage ride through the streets. Also a must here is the Cloth Hall, large central building in the square.
Pass By: St Mary's Basilica, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
This is a stunning church situated on the edge of the Main Square. Built in the 14th century, its foundations date back to the early 13th century and serve as one of the best examples of Polish Gothic architecture. Standing 80 mtall, it is particularly famous for its wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss.
Pass By: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The castle itself is beautiful and located on a hill, providing fantastic panoramic views over the city. The cathedral plays a massive part in the castle and has some fantastic sights.
Pass By: Royal Way (Droga Krolewska), Krakow Poland
The Royal Way begins at the northern end of the medieval Old Town and continues south through the centre of town towards Wawel Hill, where the old royal residence, Wawel Castle, is located.
Pass By: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
The Cloth Hall is one of the city's most recognizable icons. It is the central feature of the main market square in the Kraków Old Town.
Pass By: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Wawel Cathedral is a Roman Catholic church and Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Kraków, located on Wawel Hill. More than 900 years old, it is the Polish national sanctuary and traditionally has served as coronation site of the Polish monarchs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible from your accommodation in Katowice.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.