Katy Trail River Route Adeventure
Experience the mighty Missouri river on its doorstep as we take you through the winding lanes and down the Katy trail to the enchanted town of Rocheport, MO. Along the way well stop at the Los Bourgeois A Frame to soak in views of the river as we sample their wines and specialty drinks! Then its back down the trail to Katfish Katy's to take in some live music before rolling back into Columbia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pedego E Bike
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Ride through lush forested lowlands along the Missouri River Valley on the longest rails to trail in the U.S. Sample wines and beers and local foods produced in the region. Take in historical sights of significance covering the Lewis and Clark expedition, Civil War and Frontier periods. Choose from a multitude of festivals and events throughout central Missouri along the trail. Rest well in a wide variety of bed and breakfast, camping and lodging options.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the Columbia, Jefferson City, MO. region
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.