Kauai Learn to Surf Lesson - Private & Group Lessons
Looking for something different to do while on Kauai? You've always wanted to surf, and now here's your opportunity to learn how with Kauai surfing lessons! What could be better than surfing at Hanalei Bay, with an expert local surfer to teach you the moves with a Kauai surfing lesson.Sandy bottom, close to shore, stand up after your ride. Beginner to advance beginner waves most every day of the year.
**at this time or reopening during Covid-19 we offer private or semi private for 2 or for 3 Private 13+ is 150.00 plus tax//semi private if you have 2 is 180.00 plus tax//semi private if you have 3 is 250.00 plus tax. Private for under 13 is 125.00**
If you are a group of 4 that is available at 300.00 plus tax. This also assists the instructors to be safer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Group lesson with water safety trained instructor
- Use of the top of the line surf boards, leashes and rash vests
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Our lesson time choices are normall 8/9/10/11/12/1 but on reopening during Covid -19 we are starting with 9/11/1:30 You do check in 1/2 hour before lesson time.
We meet at our shop located on the main street Hanalei and we do shuttle you to the beach.
Your family can drive down on their own but per the permits to do lessons at Hanalei Bay we have to shuttle students. Please support permitted companies.
• Hanalei Bay, Kauai, HI
• Hawaiian Surfing Adventures, 5-5134 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, Kauai, HI 96714
Departure Point :Kuhio Highway, Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participant must call and re-confirm booking 48 hours prior to activity
- Participants are with their own people whether 1/2/3/4 or more so can be an age you feel appropriate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Aloha. Please wear mask(s) when you check in. During the activity no masks required. Always trying to practice safe behavior as much as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.