Kauai Sea Kayaking Tour of Na Pali Coast
A one-day 10 mile guided sea kayak adventure along the South-West portion of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast. This will be a long, impressive day of warm coastal paddling, caving, and snorkeling along a portion of the monumental Na Pali Coast. Marvel at shallow sea caves, secluded beaches and hanging valleys. Along the way encounter and swim with Dolphins, Green Sea Turtle, and often Monk Seals. Pulling ashore, we’ll spend a few hours stopping to rest and have lunch on the quiet beach of Milolii. At Milolii we can swim, beach comb, and visit an old Hawaiian fishing heiau (fishing shrine). Treasure Beach is a great place to rest off shore or take time to snorkel. After landing at Polihale...a refreshing shower and a van awaits, ready to whisk you back to our Wailua River Marina.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan. Westside pick-up location in route (Waimea Soccer field)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Kayak Kaua'i
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kayak Kaua'i, 3-5971 Kuhio Hwy Wailua River Marina, Kapaa, Kauai, HI 96746-1435
We will paddle to the remote beach of Miloli'i along the SW portion of Na Pali coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :3-5971 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaʻa, HI 96746, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up along Kuhio and Kaumualii Highways and Waimea ball park.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.