Kauai: Waimea Canyon and Fern Grotto Kauai
Explore some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle.” During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wailua River Boat Cruise fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wailua River State Park
- Entry/Admission - Fern Grotto
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Haupu, Hawaii 96766, USA
Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
Pass By: Maluhia Road Tree Tunnel, State Highway 520, Kalaheo, Kauai, HI 96741
Tunnel of Trees: Over a century ago, 500 eucalyptus trees were planted to form where today they tower over 100 ft and make a spectacular entry way to Kōloa.
Pass By: Old Koloa Town, Koloa Road, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756
Holds the rich history of Hawai‘i’s sugar plantation days.
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
One of the most photographed spots on Kaua‘i.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Kaumualii Hwy, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI 96741
A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with taro still being farmed today.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Highway 50, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96766-1875
The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
Pass By: Captain Cook, HI, USA
Where the first British discoverer Captain James Cook first landed and discovered Hawai‘i.
Stop At: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Holoholoku, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
(sacred site) A sacrificial stone foundation.
Stop At: Wailua River State Park, Highway 56, Wailua, Kauai, HI
* Float down a fresh water river while being enchanted by songs and stories of ancient Hawai‘i.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fern Grotto, Wailua Marina At the mouth of the Wailua River; turn off Kuhio Hwy. into Wailua Marine State Park, Kauai, HI
Discover the beauty of a tropical rain forest filled with lush native plants.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Opaekaa Falls, Kauai, HI
A 151 foot waterfall crashing into a hidden pool.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups: 7:45am – 8:45amDeparture Point: Hotel pickup from select area hotels. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour.Dates: Daily.Return point: Hotel drop-offs: 5:30pm – 6pm
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A stop at Paradise Garden is made if Fern Grotto is closed.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Children under 3 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise is not ADA accessible
- Guests if unable to walk need to be carried in/out of the boat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.