Kauai's Ultimate South Island Zodiac Boat Snorkel Adventure
Chance to mingle with undersea life at 2 different locations
Vibrant environment of colorful Hawaiian Fish and Sea Turtles
Getting to the fun faster in a Rigid Hull Zodiac Boat
Seeing the famous "Spouting Horn" from the water
Opportunity to spot famous Spinner Dolphins playing along the coast
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Hop aboard a 25-foot inflatable Zodiac boat and explore the gentle waters along the southern coast of Kauai. Pass the famous Spouting Horn on your way to 2 different snorkeling spots with an abundance of marine life such as yellow tang and the Hawaiian green sea turtle.
Your guide shares some history of the island as you travel along the scenic coastline, past famous landmarks such as the Spouting Horn blowhole, which releases a huge spout of water during swells, and the former residence of Queen Emma of Hawaii near Allerton Bay.
Along the way, be sure to look out for the dolphins that mingle in the area, and get a photo as these playful creatures show off their jumps and spins.
When you're ready, strap on your custom-fitted snorkeling gear and plunge into the sea. Just below the boat lay colorful reefs—home to a variety of fish such as yellow tang, butterfly fish, and Hawaii's state fish the humuhumunukunukuapua'a. These shorelines are also home to the Hawaiian green sea turtle, so keep an eye out for these lazy swimmers.
Back on the boat, fuel up with some delicious snacks and beverages before your captain moves you to the second snorkeling spot for the day!
• Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
Departure Point :Historic koloa plantation building, 3417 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries of any kind
- Not recommended for travelers with sever motion sickness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Brand new mouth pieces are available for purchase to replace on snorkels and brand new masks are available for purchase direction with company. Call to add to your order prior to arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.