Kaurava Kunda Private Night Trekking from Bengaluru
Kaurava Kunda is a lesser-known destination located at Chikkaballapur in Hariharapura village at a distance of 75 km from Bengaluru. This is a twin hill with one peak called “Kaurava betta” and another one as “Pandava betta”. Kauravas represents the descendants of Kuru clan, which includes Pandavas as well and hence the name Kaurava Kunda.
There is an ancient Shiva temple on the way to the peak. Once you reach the top, you can get stunned by the mesmerizing view of Nandi Hills and Skandagiri Hills, with clouds beneath you. The feeling is amazing with the adrenaline rushing down when the sun is rising up.
It is a fun and challenging trek around Bangalore as we have to undertake a steep climb and pass through sandy paths, thorns, shrubs to reach the peak of Kaurava Kunda. This hike is a bit slippery when rained.
Kaurava Kunda is a perfect and peaceful trip away from the usual crowded places across Bangalore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation (Non AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Breakfast ( veg)
- Tour Guide
- Entry tickets if applicable
What's excluded :
- Anything which is not mentioned in the list
- Any kind of insurance
- personal expenses( water bottle etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaurava Kunda Peak, Sonennahalli, Kavaranahalli, Karnataka 562101, India
-Beautiful panoramic view from the top !!!!
-Ancient Shiva temple on the way !!!!
-Walking through a small beautiful village !!!!
-Hiking through the rocky pathway along with amazing photogenic surroundings !!!!
-Bonfire in the chilled nights with stargazing and Fun activities !!!!
-Beautiful Sunrise from the peak !!!!
1. Board the bus. Leave Bangalore by 11:00 PM
2.Small icebreaker session to get to know your new travel buddies
3.Reach Kaurava Kunda hill base by 1:30 AM
4. Start hiking towards the peak
5.Reach the peak by 3:30 AM
6.Bonfire and fun activities
7.Sunrise view at 6:00 AM
8.Spend some quality time, exploring the surroundings with beautiful views
9. Take lots of selfies
10.Descend down to the base of Kaurava Kunda by 9:30 AM
11.Breakfast on the way
12.Head back to Bangalore and reach by 12:00 PM (Approx)
Things To Carry:
1.Torch or headlamp for night trekking (mandatory)
2.Water Bottle – a life Savior(1/2 liters)
3.Warm clothes/hoodies( for those who don’t want to get frozen)
4.Trekking shoes or hiking boots(helps you walk on different terrain with much ease)
5.Backpack to carry all the items you need
6.Munchies-dry fruits, chocolates and energy bars
7.Trekking pants or trousers(make sure you take comfortable ones)
8.Cap or a hat (to look like cool dudes )
10.Camera ( optional)
11.Sunglasses ( optional)
12.Extra cash for things that are not included in the list
14.Personal medicine if required
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2: Silk Board Flyover, Madiwala, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
3: Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
4: Mekhri Circle, Ganganagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560006, India
5: Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.