Kayak & hike along the spectacular Costa Brava
Hike and kayak along the scenic coast of Costa Brava. Visit numerous hidden coves with unusual rock formations. Immerse into the marine ecosystems, swim in the crystal clear water and simply enjoy the beautiful beach in Sant Pol de S’Agaró.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Sea kayaking for 2 hours
- Guided coastal walk 1 hour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The fantastic Costa Brava from Sant Feliu to S'Agaró walking along the coast. And then a 2-hour kayak tour of the cliffs of the Costa Brava. You will enjoy a whole day of nature and fun.
• Club Nàutic Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Escullera del Port, s/n, 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona, Spain
• S'Agaro, S'Agaro, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 19, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to swim.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.