Kayak Adventure - Paddle to Pigeon Island
Paddle to Pigeon Island
Kayak across picturesque Rodney Bay to historic Pigeon Island National Park
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Fruits, Snacks, Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages for purchase
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- History and adventure? Try a Kayak Adventure at Pigeon Island!
After a short bus ride to Gros Islet, paddle in a kayak across the picturesque Rodney Bay to Pigeon Island National Park, one of the island's national landmarks.
Then, the choice is yours; if you want to swim or snorkel, the water is safe and snorkeling gear is provided; if you want to relax, Pigeon Island's beaches are the perfect place to sunbathe or snooze in the shade.
If you are more adventurous, Pigeon Island is a hiker's dream with trails to various historic ruins, including Fort Rodney at the top of the lower peak. The higher peak offers one of the most spectacular views of Rodney Bay found anywhere in the north of the island.
So be sure to bring along your camera, as well as sunscreen and a towel.
Tour includes transfers to and from Pigeon Island, entrance fee and complimentary drinks and snacks.
Departure Point :Rodney Bay
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Pigeon Island
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- So be sure to bring along your camera, as well as sunscreen and a towel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.