Kayak Adventure to go inside Ponta da Piedade Caves/Grottos and see the Beaches
On this trip you will have the possibility of spending sometime on our Catamaran and then kayaking approximately 1h15min through the coastline and seeing the amazing Caves from the inside to take unique pictures, and also learning the culture and history behind everything you see. At the end you also have about 20 minutes to relax on the Catamaran and swim.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Board our purpose built catamaran to be transported to the area of the first beach, where we will launch you whilst onboard your kayak, starting your adventure fresh and ready.
Tuition will be given onboard the catamaran whilst we head for the lauching area by our experienced crew.
Our guide will take you through and around these famous grottos and cliffs, giving guidance, assistance and commentaries throughout your adventure.
The catamaran will escort the group along the whole 2h30min trip for safety and comfort reasons.
At the end of your adventure you will reboard with your kayak onto the escorting boat to have some time to relax and swim and then take a leisurely costal cruise back to the Marina de Lagos.
Departure Point :Passeio dos Descobrimentos 1, 8600-302 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.