Kayak and Snorkeling Tour in Manuel Antonio
Taking a kayak to the open ocean of Costa Rica, you will experience all that the Costa Rican coast and marine life has to offer. This is a great opportunity to view diverse marine wildlife and explore offshore islands!
Explore the unspoiled coastline of Costa Rica's Manuel Antonio National Park on this half-day sea kayak adventure. Paddle to the beautiful, hidden cove of Biezans Bay, a perfect spot to splash into the clear water and snorkel among vibrant coral reefs.
A naturalist guide helps you navigate to popular bird-nesting islands and learn about native flora and fauna of the park, known for its incredible biodiversity.
After your open-water voyage, reward your efforts with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant near the beach. Choice of morning or afternoon departure All necessary equipment included.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included Snorkel gear included Informative, friendly and professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Spend the day in the stunning natural scenery of Costa Rica on a small-group kayaking tour along the Quepos and Manuel Antonio coastlines. Get a closer look at marine life as you paddle in a sea kayak, stopping to snorkel at a coral reef and a breack to enjoy a delicious snack. The most famous kayak tour along Costa Rica’s coastline on a small-group.
What to Bring
Suitable Attire, Light Clothing/ Swimwear, Sandals, poncho, sunglasses, hat
Sunscream, Insect repellent,camera, Binoculars
Cameras and Binoculars must be waterproof in order to avoid demage to equipment
No previuos experience is necessary for our kayak tours It’s safe and easy!
Life Jacket, poncho and aluminum paddle, for increase safety and confort
Remember you can also customize your tour, we will can take you wherever you want to go!!!
Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 10 travelers
• Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up for all travelers
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 1/1/2024
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.